Sasuke is wearing a tie.Edit: Sasuke pointing the gun upwards now reminds me of Shingeki no Kyojin as well. Look at him being so calm.
And a dress shirt.
And a vest.
And Sakura is hugging him.
This picture reminds me of Gruvia!!!
this week’s bleach was awesome
unlike last week.
DON’T FUCKING TOUCH ME
BLEACH 590 WAS SO GOOD
kubo is bringing back all the people we forgot about
where’s kira, rose, kensei, grimmjow and like 90% of the other people who vanished like 20 chapters ago
wasn’t Kira dead?
i like how kubo brings back arrancar, just not the one eVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING FOR.
OKAY. BUT WHERE IS GRIMMJOW!????
OH MY FUCKING GOD
OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW WHAT
Tuesday: And the countdown starts now
Wednesday: Starting to get anxious
Thursday: IM LOOSING IT! WHERE ARE MY GODDAMN CHAPTERS?!?
Friday: It’s here says in sweet voice*
Saturday: #THE FEELS
Sunday: Buys new laptop
She-Hulk appreciation post
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
- It sucks because DC has all my favorite characters, but outside of a few titles, it's just not worth reading right now (let alone seeing the movies). Meanwhile, Marvel is on idea overdrive! And I'm not sure how well some of them will work (essentially breaking up the Runaways and putting half the team in a Battle Royale/Hunger Games knockoff with Arcade as the main villain, even if it was a surprisingly character driven and emotional book with a lower than expected body count, is still a horrible thing to do to those characters), but they're trying, while DC is still struggling to remember that replacing their Silver Age nostalgia trip isn't any good if you're just going to rip off all the WORST aspects of 90's comics in exchange. As much as I hated seeing my generation of characters killed off in order to bring Dan DiDio's generation back, it was still preferable to everything reading like a Youngblood homage!